Table of Contents
stop syncing photos to google photos
Launch google photos → profile picture → photos settings → Backup → Back up photos & videos from this device to your Google Account → slide to left.
what is my phone number
Settings → About phone
Settings → System → System update→ Check for update
- using | asof 2021-09-02
- Have to try
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=chime.me.big.ben.free.emad - Chime Me Big Ben Free
- Has a pro version (meaning the free version is not good enough)
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.nadolski.blipblip - Blip Blip (hourly chime)
- Has a paid version (meaning the free version is not good enough)
auto scroll whatsapp messages
- Easy Scroll by Jetpof Apps
- Works as expected.
- Requires full device access.
- Came across it in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLeszlQf06A
apps I am currently trying
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teacapps.barcodescanner - contains ads. See if you can find something that is functionally equivalent but ad free.
- It is 40 MB which is a lot for a sudoku game.
- It is 59 MB which is a lot for a sudoku game.
- I did not find a 6×6 version
- See if you can find something that is functionally equivalent but better
apps with too many ads
- wordus by Ruby Game Studio
- Tried it around 2022-02
- Unpleasant experience.
- I used it to play the wordle game. It was showing ads after each win and for each hint etc.,. It became so annoying that I decided to uninstall it in the end.
- Word Collect - Word Games Fun by Super Lucky Games LLC
- Tried it around 2022-09
- recommendation: no, avoid.
- reason: shows too many ads. They come up whenever you go up one level. All the Ads are repetitive, annoying, uninteresting, unskippable.
apps I came across
- MacroDroid - Device Automation
- Can this be used to chime every half an hour?
android_notes.txt · Last modified: 2023/10/01 17:16 by raju