Table of Contents
show private contributions on the github profile
- Profile icon at the top right → Settings → Contributions & Activity → “Include private contributions on my profile” → check → “Update preferences”
hide achievements on the github profile
- Profile icon at the top right → Settings → Profile Settings → “Show Achievements on my profile” → uncheck → “Update preferences”
links I came across
- Verifying your email address (docs.github.com)
- Creating a personal access token (docs.github.com)
- Token authentication requirements for Git operations (github.blog)
- Beginning August 13, 2021, we will no longer accept account passwords when authenticating Git operations on GitHub.com.
search in a particular file
python unittest filename:.travis.yml
exclude a repository from search results
to the search string.
search issues filed by a user
For your own issues
For other users, there are two possible approaches.
is:issue is:open author:$author
is:issue is:open author:kamarajukusumanchi
github_notes.txt · Last modified: 2023/05/23 21:43 by raju