Table of Contents
- You can use :Sexplore and :Vexplore to open the local-directory browser.
- :Sexplore - Horizontal Split & Explore
- :Hexplore - Vertical Split & Explore
- More info at https://vimhelp.org/pi_netrw.txt.html#%3ASexplore
- https://github.com/jbms/finance-dl - Tools for automatically downloading/scraping personal financial data.
- Apoptosis is the process of programmed cell death.
- https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/996369 - FDA Panel deems Phenylephrine ineffective.
- A spike or piton is a piece of removable mountain-climbing gear that doesn’t get us any higher on the route, but it enables us to climb safely.
- I came across it in https://tutswiki.com/convert-python-script-to-module/
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piton shows a picture of piton.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_work_platform#Scissor_lift - A scissor lift is a type of platform that can usually only move vertically.
- https://brilliant.org/wiki/bloom-filter/ - a data structure used to add elements to a set and then test if an element belongs to that set (ex:- spell checker).
- https://www.airnow.gov/national-maps/ - shows “current air quality” and “today's air quality forecast” for the entire US.
- https://www.airnow.gov/ - to get the air quality data for where you live.
- https://www.airnow.gov/?city=Morganville&state=NJ&country=USA - air quality data for Morganville.
You can show private contributions on the github profile by doing
Profile icon at the top right → Settings → Contributions & Activity → “Include private contributions on my profile” → check → “Update preferences”
- Transaction log (wikipedia.org): A transaction log is a history of actions executed by a database management system used to guarantee ACID properties over crashes or hardware failures.
- https://superuser.com/questions/10588/how-to-make-cut-copy-paste-in-gvim-on-ubuntu-work-with-ctrlx-ctrlc-ctrlv/189198#189198 - Use the “standard” hotkeys (Ctrl-c for copy, Ctrl-x for cut, and Ctrl-v for paste) in gvim on Debian.
- The keyboard shortcut
Ctrl-Alt-twill open a terminal window on Debian.
Ref:- http://automatetheboringstuff.com/2e/appendixb/ → “Running Programs from the Terminal Window” section → second paragrah → last line. The page mentions that it works on Ubuntu Linux. But when I tried it on Debian Linux (11.4; bullseye), it worked and opened a konsole.