Table of Contents
why not obsidian
- I can't use the free version at work. From https://obsidian.md/license
Free for personal and non-profit use Obsidian is free for personal and non-profit use. However, if you use Obsidian for work-related activities that generate revenue in a company with two or more people, you must purchase a commercial license for each user. Non-profit organizations are exempt from this requirement. To support our development, you can optionally purchase a Catalyst license. This one-time payment gives you early access to beta versions of Obsidian.
- ACL - can create private and public namespaces and can control which users have access to which namespaces.
why not moinmoin?
tags | section editing
- Does not have a Section Edit feature.
features missing in dokuwiki
- sections are not numbered
- [today | 2023-05-01] filed a bug for this - https://github.com/dokuwiki/dokuwiki/issues/3531 . But there is no interest. There were some suggestions in the thread. But they either do not work right out of the box or are not robust enough for complex scenarios or require changing content of existing pages etc.,
- Rearranging sections from one part of the document to another (especially in large pages) is not easy. A simple drag and drop to rearrange sections would be nice.
- good customer service
- waived the $3 fee for cashiers check as a one time courtesy
- can fedex the cashiers check to an address of your choice
- quick response on phone
- quick response to secure messages
why not cfcu
- No customer service in the after hours
- If the account is locked, you are stuck until the next business day
why_notes.txt · Last modified: 2023/09/12 22:25 by raju