Table of Contents
related pages in this wiki
- School district website - http://www.mtps.org/
|Pharmacy Emporium||460 County Road 520, Marlboro||No||
|CVS Pharmacy||4 Ryan Road, Marlboro||Yes||Rapid testing available|
|Marlboro Med Arts Pharmacy||479 County Road 520, Suite A-102, Marlboro||Yes||Rapid testing results in 15 minutes.|
|Immediate Care - Marlboro||479 Route 520, Suite A103, Marlboro||Yes||
|Walgreens||107 North Main Street, Marlboro||
|MyInstadoc Urgent Care of Marlboro||167 Us Rt. 9 South, Marlboro||
- Places which do not require appointment go at the beginning.
1374 NJ-36, Hazlet, NJ 07730
Mon-Fri 8 am - 4:30 pm, Sat 8 am - 3 pm
- Occasionally, a road closure will prevent a scheduled recycling collection. Should this occur, please email email@example.com with your address and they will confirm a makeup date.
- Mon, Wed - 8 am - 1:30 pm
- Sat - 8 am - 4 pm
- 1979 Township Drive, off Wyncrest Road in Marlboro
- Phone: 732-536-9295
The municipal clerk (Susan A. Branagan) can notarize documents. There is no cost. Call (732-536-0200 ext.:1233, 1234 & 1235) ahead of time and fix an appointment.
- Address: 1979 Township Drive, Marlboro, NJ 07746-2247
- Susan A. Branagan notarized some documents for us in 2020-12.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request them to email you the covid19 questionnaire. Fill it and take it with you for the appointment.
- https://www.nj.gov/treasury/revenue/notary.shtml - notary public search . Gives a list of notaries but does not give their contact information. So there is no way to contact a notary using this service.
route 9 discount cards
- https://route9community.com/participating-businesses/ - to check what shops offer discount with this card and how much.
- cost - $20
- Can be purchased via school PTO or via https://route9community.com/organizations/
- Staples in Englishtown.
- Self serve
- 15 cents (14 cents + 7% tax) per page to print in Black & White
- \$1.11 (\$1.04 + 7% tax) per page to print in Color
- 50 cents (+ 7% tax) per page to scan & email a document. This price is same whether you are scanning in color or black & white.
- 2 cents per staple
- 20 cents (19 cents + 7% tax) per page to print in Black & White.
Ex:- For 126 pages, total = \$25.55 = \$18.43 for documents + \$5.53 express guarant + \$1.59 tax
- 166 US Rte 9 N Englishtown, New Jersey 07726
- Marlboro Traffic and Safety - 732-536-0304
- Marlboro water - 732-591-1757
- use this to register for the Marlboro Township e-bulletin
- Enter your email in the blue box to receive weekly e-bulletins
- Weekly e-Bulletins detail all that is happening in town including programs, events and reminders.
- https://www.nj.gov/dep/fgw/bears/bear-encounters.html - bear safety tips, how to avoid attracting bears and what to do if you encounter a bear.
- https://www.marlboro-nj.gov/e-mail-directory - email directory
- https://www.marlboro-nj.gov/documents/forms-permits-licenses - forms, licenses, and permits
- https://www.marlboro-nj.gov/online-pothole-reporting - to report potholes
tags | pothole portal
- https://www.marlboro-nj.gov/storm-updates - storm updates
- https://marlboro-nj.gov/public-utilities - contains phone numbers of utility companies.
- https://marlboro-nj.gov/images/notices/2020/COVID-Testing-Sites-Poster.pdf - It has locations and timings during which you can get tested for Covid 19 for free. No appointment necessary and you do not have to be symptomatic. It is only for Monmouth county residents.
I got this link from https://www.marlboro-nj.gov/weekend-update-october-30
- https://www.marlboro-nj.gov/images/notices/2019/deeranimalcontrol.pdf - Animal control and deer removal FAQ. Useful if you hit a deer or see one on the side of the road.
- https://www.marlboropd.org/animalcontrol - relevant for questions such as “I see a fox in my backyard. How do I get rid of it?”
- Mon - Fri - 8 am - 4:30 pm
- 1996 Recreation Way, Marlboro, NJ 07746
- Phone: 732 617-0100
- Water leak
- turn off water main shutoff
- notify neighbors
- contact a plumber to repair
- call Marlboro water at 732-591-1757 and ask them to turn off the water
- Surviving the snow
- Power outages
- To report power outages, call JCP&L 1-888-lightss (1-888-544-4877)
- Downed wires
- Assume all downed wires are live and dangerous and report to Marlboro Police at 732-536-0100.
- Avon by the sea
- https://www.avonbytheseanj.com/community/pool_and_beach/boardwalk_and_beach_events.php Boardwalk and Beach Events
links I came across
- https://mytapwater.org/zip/07751/ - check the water quality in 07751 zip code
- https://www.marlboro-nj.gov/community-garden - Marlboro Community Garden
telephone numbers I came across
- 732-536-0200 - Township main office
- Sreeram Polamada (732-242-2993)
- Used his services; recommend him.
- https://www.krishnatemple.org/Contact_Us.html - List of priests at the Guruvayurappan temple.
It is part of Central Jersey.
morganville.txt · Last modified: 2022/12/27 03:16 by raju