- https://www.mayo.edu/research/forefront - Forefront is a magazine published by Mayo Clinic Cancer Center.
notes from news articles
- published on 2021-06-04
- Mayo Clinic today recognized a multi-cancer early cancer detection (MCED) test called Galleri that can detect more than 50 types of cancers through a simple blood draw.
- the Circulating Cell-free Genome Atlas (CCGA) Study - a prospective, observational, longitudinal study designed to characterize the landscape of genomic cancer signals in the blood of people with and without cancer.
- Dr. Liu is the co-director of the Genomics in Action Program within the Mayo Clinic Center for Individualized Medicine, research chair of the Department of Oncology, and a consultant in the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology.
- blood assays, novel therapeutics
- published in Volume 9, Issue 2, June 2020
- The test uses cell-free deoxyribonucleic acid (cfDNA) targeted methylation signals in the blood to provide a cancer signal and information about the tissue of origin.
cancer_notes.txt · Last modified: 2021/11/10 23:03 by raju