Table of Contents
- aspartame - found in the tabletop sweeteners Equal and NutraSweet as well as cereals, yogurt, candy and diet soda.
- sucralose - found in Splenda as well as baked goods, ice cream, canned fruit, flavored yogurt and syrups
- acesulfame potassium - often used in “sugar-free” soda
- agave - has a very high fructose content
- tabletop sweeteners like Equal, Splenda, Sweet ‘N Low and Truvia
- aspartame has kind of gotten out of favor, so people aren’t consuming it as much.
- the body's ability to properly metabolize glucose can be a risk factor for diabetes and cardiovascular health issues
- artificial sweeteners — aspartame, saccharin, stevia and sucralose
- saccharin - found in Sweet ‘N Low
- https://www.payflex.com/en/footer/news-events/Millennium-Trust-Company-Completes-Acquisition-of-PayFlex.html - Millennium Trust Company has completed its acquisition of PayFlex
With a sufficient number of users of an API, it does not matter what you promise in the contract: all observable behaviors of your system will be depended on by somebody.
Country Ukraine Russia % of global exports % of global exports Sunflower oil 42.21% 21.40% Wheat 8.91% 14.20% Barley 9.74% 9.50% Maize (corn) 16.43% 1.60% Country Ukraine Russia % of global production % of global production Sunflower oil 29.53% 26.96% Barley 5.61% 12.89% Wheat 3.70% 9.72% Maize (corn) 3.12% 1.24%
- The environmental engineering firm T+M Associates
- an inoperable brain tumor called Anaplastic Astrocytoma
- Glioblastoma Multiforme or GBM
- Acoustic Neuroma (AN)
- Radiation exposure is a well documented cause of brain tumors
- The Middlesex Sampling Plant, which has since closed, is located on 9.6 acres, about a 30-minute driving from Colonia.
- Value factor lost about half as much as the S&P 500.
- The pandemic did not respect historical earnings, book value or other common value metrics.
- Momentum did great.
- During bubbles and crashes momentum does well and value lags behind during the event. Their performance reverses in the aftermath.
- highly consequential unexpected event
- Strict Python function parameters (sethmlarson.dev)
def process_data(data, /, *, encoding="ascii"):
def process_data(data, encoding="ascii"):
- A / in the function signature means that all parameters to the left of it are positional-only parameters. Positional-only parameters can't be passed as keyword arguments.
- A * in the function signature means that all parameters to the right of it are keyword-only parameter. Keyword-only parameters can't be passed as positional arguments.
- The article goes over this in more detail and is worth reading once end-to-end.
- Most recent first.
- Each year in its own page.
- Separate sections by month and date.
- If an individual entry takes more than a line, add an extra line for readability.
reading_journal_2022.txt · Last modified: 2022/09/11 12:37 by raju